The “Physics Log” website located at https://www.physicslog.com is copyrighted work belonging to Damodar Rajbhandari.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using our contents. By accessing or using any part of this site, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS AND USE, ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS, AND ITS CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT. If you DISAGREE to all the conditions of this agreement, then we request you to be away from this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright law.
The rights approved to you in these terms are subject to the following restrictions:
- You shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit our site.
- You shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of our site.
- You shall not access our site in order to build a similar or competitive website.
- Giving credits is a way of respecting the author so, do I prefer. Without out giving a visible credit to our site and initial contact to me, no part of our site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form. But you can share our blog post. And, all the task should be non-commercial purpose only.
- Excluding any visitors’ comments, you are aware that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, our logo, and its content are owned by Physics Log.
- The materials on Physics Log’s website are provided “as is”. Physics Log makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Physics Log does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- We reserve the right to change, suspend, or cease our site with or without notice to you. You approved that Physics Log will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of our site or any part.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Physics Log’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Physics Log does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Physics Log may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Physics Log does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Physics Log has not reviewed all of the sites linked (time and again) to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Physics Log of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.